I’ve been tagged by my friend, Shiao Yen(thanks babe!^_^) to write down 6 weird stuffs about myself. Hmm… i’ve been called weird before (YOU know who you are! =P) although i know very well that i’m not all that weird..Anyway, here goes…
- I have a habit of biting straws. Be it while sipping my drink or when i’ve finished the drink. Friends who’ve eaten with me often enough(or not!) would realized that. Of course when i’m out with people i don’t really know, i try very, very hard not to bite the straw, which sometimes i fail in doing. lolzz..
- Whenever i hear anyone sneeze, i’ll automatically say “Bless You!“…sometimes without me realizing it. Colleagues have told me they find that “cute”. *direct translation from the cantonese word, tak yi(the not-so-nice way of cute.hahah..)*
- I don’t like it when the spine of my books have lines on them *caused by opening the book too wide while reading*. That’s why i’m very careful while reading paperback books.
- I sometimes think i speak too soft and girlish for my liking on the phone,as opposed to talking to others in person. =P
- I sleep with my small pillows on both sides of my bed, makes me feel ‘safer’. =P
- I sometimes talk or do things too fast/without thinking until i have to stop and ask myself “what was it that i wanted to ask/do?”
Whew!! There..i’m done! That’s pretty mind cracking. I’m not that weird, am i? Heheh… ;o)
P/S: Am not going to tag anyone..*lazy..=P*